Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT Gator 6 Space Rolling Rack & SKB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by swpyne, Oct 25, 2005.

1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    I actually have one of these Gator Rolling Racks available. As well as a 6 space SKB Rack.

See photos at these links:

http://home.comcast.net/~swpyne/images/GatorRack1.jpg
    http://home.comcast.net/~swpyne/images/GatorRack2.jpg

The Gator rack is in very good shape. The SKB is a standard (not Roto) 6 space rack that has been used but not abused.

I will sell the one pictured for $65.00 plus shipping. I will sell the SKB rack for $50.00 plus shipping. I will consider trades for a 4 space Gator or SKB Rolling Rack and/or a 4 space shallow depth Gator or SKB Effects Rack.

2. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    pm sent

3. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    All three racks are currently on hold. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. I will repost if the deal fall through.

4. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    These three racks are once again available due to the potential buyer backing out.

Please feel free to email me directly at: spencer.pyne@qwest.com or give me a call at: 303-624-1876

Thanks!

5. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    The damaged Gator rack has been sold but the other one that is pictured is still available along with the SKB rack. I'm going to FedEx Ground tomorrow and I'd love to take these two remaining racks along too. If any of you are interested in either one let me know and I can get it on it's way to you on Tuesday, 11/2. Spencer

6. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    The racks have been sold! Thanks for all of your inquiries.