1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Genz Benz GBE 750 and NEOX-212T Cab - new lower price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tubeblaster, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you want a powerful, pro rig for under a grand? Look no futher.

• Genz Benz GBE 750 Bass Amplifier in an SKB Roller Rack Case and Footswitch

Link to Genz Benz GBE 750 Product Info

Excellent condition. Powerful. Two channels. Tube and Solid State Preamps. Great EQ capabilities

• Genz Benz NEOX-212T Bass Speaker Cabinet

Link to Genz Benz NEOX-212T Product Info

Excellent condition. Lightweight with two 12" Neodymium Speakers. 4-ohms. Casters
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Price reduced to $999 total for both pieces. PayPal OK. Price does not include shipping.

Would like to sell as a set and prefer a local sale to avoid shipping. Willing to meet within a reasonable driving distance of zip code 17601

I've had one excellent transaction here, lots on The Gear Page and an Ebay 100% rating (user ID = Tubeblaster)

Here are some photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. very nice... very tempting - bump from a fellow genzer

3. 0utlier

0utlier

Feb 21, 2006
    Hattiesburg, MS
    You say FT/FS. What type of trades are you looking for?

4. For trades, I'm mainly interested in a lightweight bass combo. I'm primarily a guitar player and lately when I'm asked to play bass, it's in smaller clubs with a good PA so I'd enjoy a single trip from the car and I don't need this much power, as good as it sounds.

Other guitar gear I'm interested in includes a PRS Custom or DGT guitar, a Tone King Metropolitan 1x12 combo, a Bogner Alchemist 1x12 combo or other high-end, 2-channel tube amp combo with reverb and a master volume. I know I might have to add cash.

Thanks

5. To the top

6. bump . . . .

7. Bump

8. Medford Bassman

Medford Bassman Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Medford, Wisconsin
    I used to own the exact same rig. I sold the GBE 750 and purchased a Shuttle 6.0.

Bump for fellow Genzer.

9. Happy Thanksgiving

10. BluesMagoo

BluesMagoo

Dec 4, 2010
    Vernon, BC

One question: Why did you switch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.