1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Genz Benz NeoX-212T and NeoPak 3.5 New Jersey

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wodock, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    For Sale is a Genz Benz NeoX 212T cabinet. The cab is in great shape. There maybe some very minor scratches on the plastic corners. This cabinet sounds great with my NeoPak. I think it has left my house (animal and smoke free) maybe two or three times just to play with friends. Which is why I am selling it – it is not getting used. And I do have a cover for this cabinet.

Also for sale is the Genz Benz NeoPak 3.5 Amp. The amp works great and like I said above – it sounds great with NeoX 212T. It does have the 2 ohm factory upgrade. It comes with the Genz Benz bag and the rack ears. There are some very minor scuffs on the amp and I am missing one of the rack ear screws.

Price is $825 for them both or $495 for the NeoX 212T cabinet. If you buy both they come with a Bayou Speakon cable. Right now I don’t want to sell the NeoPak by itself. CABINET IS SOLD - IF I PUT THE NEOPAK UP FOR SALE I'LL START A NEW THREAD

This is a local sale – no shipping as I’ll probably having hernia surgery in the near future – I live about a hour and a half from New York City and an hour and 15 minutes from Philadelphia in Hunterdon County New Jersey. If you're familiar with the area I’m close to Lambertville, NJ and New Hope PA. If I can get a hand with it I’d gladly meet somewhere close buy.

I'll get pictures post if needed.

Trades – the only thing I might trade for is an Ampeg B100r combo plus cash

Thanks

2. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    here are some pictures

3. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    That 2ohm NeoPak could drive my other Neox212, too! I'd need a stadium to rock 4x12, though! Bump for the most practical, light & portable, giggable, tone-flexible cab around. PM me if you want to sell the cover.

4. wow a cab amp combo to consider

5. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    a foggy monday morning bump

6. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    thursday bump

7. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    do u ever make up to north jersey

8. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    pm's replied

9. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    still bumping - any offers?

10. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    a picture with cover and bag

11. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    PM

12. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    well the cabinet is sold... I am thinking about the NeoPak and if I do decide to sell I'll put a new thread up. Thanks to all who interested.

TW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.