1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Genz Benz NeoX 212T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by padenski, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    Up for sale is a Genz Benz NeoX 212T in great shape. It comes with a LeCover padded cover which has kept the cabinet in great shape. The crossover was replaced due one of the capacitors breaking off the board. The crossover was provided by Genz under warranty and is identical to the original one. I will ship the cabinet in the original package to the lower 48. I am stepping out on a limb and will cover shipping - $525 shipped!

This will not last........

Oh yeah trades, Lakland 55-02 LH3 Electronics with Maple fb

2. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    Front:
    IMG_3188.

Cover:
    IMG_3187.

Rear:
    IMG_3190.

Crossover:
    IMG_3189.

3. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    SOLD

4. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    Landenberg Shout Out!

I grew up near the Wilkinson Farm on the corner of 896 & Lewisville/Strickersville Rd.

Ever been to the indian burial ground and the "ticking tomb?"

Funny thing is, I also rock a Neox 212. Let me know if you ever sell your 112. If I have the cash, you can drop it off at my folks' house in Elkton!

Best,
    Joe/Standalone.

5. Thats how you sell a cab!!

6. padenski

padenski

Feb 19, 2008
    Landenberg, PA
    I live in Thomas Farm which is just up from the corner of Stricklersville and Flint Hill Road.

Tell me more about the indian burial ground and the ticking bomb....

I love the Neox112 and always wished I had 2 of those as then I would have the greatest flexibility. I know someone who has had 2 - 112's and a 212 and said the 2 -112's give you more sound due to larger area.

Have you tried the Uber 212? UNBELIEVABLE!

7. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    I lived there on Strickersville just outside of fox brook from birth in '77 until we moved to Glen Farms in '89. I remember when your neighborhood was all farmland-- when I was a kid I always thought of that old tree on the southwest corner of that Flint Hill intersection as like where Amish country began. :smug:

Here's my old house. Looked a lot dumpier when I lived there: http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-...id=JFlKytwBk22DNeXPdoKV9Q&cbp=12,13.49,,0,1.8

Anyway, to find the "Ticking tomb," just head East on Strickersville (google maps has it spelled wrong on part of the road, and right on another...) until you cross 896. Keep going on London Tract Rd. until you hit a small church yard. I can't tell you how far, but it was near enough for a 7 year old to walk to. Anyway, it's actually also an old indian burial ground.

Check out the historical marker-- I think there is a turtle on it. There is a largish flat tomb that was known around there as being haunted somehow...

I want the 112 as a top to go with my 800RB, which is designed to power one 4 ohm cab and one 8 ohm. The 112 would be perfect... :bassist: Haven't seen any ubers around, but I don't need to go and get any more gas! :spit:

Let me know about the tomb! Still ticking?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.