1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0-10T - $525

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by brandtb, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    All,

$500 local, add actual shipping costs to Continental US. Reasonable offers considered

Shuttle 3.0 head - SOLD
    Shuttle 10T cabinet with bracket - SOLD

This Shuttle combo is a great sounding amp, but I need a little more power. The sweet spot for this combo is small jazz combos, worship, cafe gigs, and the like. It also works in a rock setting, especially if you have PA support.

I often do have PA support, but I also want something that will stand on its own with plenty of headroom.

Purchased new in June '08, a few minor scratches on the mounting brackets for the head. Pics forthcoming.

Specs (most of you already know this):

Power rating: 175W @ 8 ohms, 300W @ 4 ohms
    10 inch neodymium speaker cab with tweeter
    Outputs: XLR direct out, tuner out, 1/4-inch main output to 10-inch cab, Speakon connector for additional cab, headphone jack
    Effects loop
    Weight: 18lbs.

Trade bait considered:

GB Shuttle 6.0 head
    GB Neo 212 cabinet
    Avatar 212 Neo cabinet + cash from you

Thanks for your consideration.

2. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    bump for price drop

3. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    To whoever PM'ed me early this morning (withholding your handle for privacy, begins with "T")...my response to your email was bounced back. I also tried PM'ing you from TB so you may or may not have seen my response.

If not, PM me again please and include another email address. Thanks.

4. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Bump for the individual who PM'ed me. Did you get my response? Yes, it is still available.

If there are others with any interest, come on and get it!

5. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Been PM'ed a couple of times, so I know that there is interest in this great little amp. Snap it up, baby!

6. berman3313

berman3313 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic
    Would you be willing to split up? I'd be looking for the cab on its own. Maybe someone wants the head only...

7. Senator

Senator

Nov 11, 2008
    I might want the head.

I was just about to buy an amp on CL from a guy selling a whole bunch of crap, but he sold it to someone else who bought everything. :crying:

8. I'd be interested in the head....

9. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I'd consider the cab, if the price is right.

10. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    It appears from the various messages that a split up is possible.

Should the cabinet sell, I will be looking to get $375 for the head with power cord and manual. Add shipping to your address, though I don't expect it to be much for the head only. I'm not familiar with shipping to Canada, so any guidance as to additional fees like customs would be most appreciated.

Due to poor planning on my part, the combo is in our band's practice space at the drummer's house. He will be out most of the week. I will try to get some pictures on Monday. If not, a worst-case scenario is Friday for getting and posting pictures.

I sincerely hope that this would not be a deal-breaker for anyone, although if you check my eBay feedback (brbarret), you will see that I am a 100% positive buyer/seller.

Those interested in the head, please PM me and I will work with you in the order of submission.

I pledge to you that I will do my best to close any deals as quickly and efficiently as circumstances permit. As always, I count on the goodness of my fellow TB'ers and I strive to be a worthy member of this community.

Your consideration and patience are most appreciated.

11. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    A deal has been reached for the Shuttle 3.0 head, so I will consider that SOLD. I will post again when delivery has been made.

There is also significant interest in the speaker cabinet, pending pictures. If you might be interested it the cabinet, let me know and I will keep you posted should it remain available.

Thanks to all.

12. brandtb

brandtb

Aug 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    The speaker cabinet is now SOLD. Thanks to all who responded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.