1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 head w/ Genz gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Madcity Fats, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madcity Fats

Madcity Fats Supporting Member

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Sorry, I don't have any pix available at the moment, but if you don't know what this is, you haven't hung around TB very long. This ad is for the head only (no cab).

This Genz-Benz Shuttle 3.0 head has fewer than five hours of play time on it. I purchased it new. It's cosmetically and functionally flawless, just turns out it's not really right for my current setup.

The amp will ship in its Genz brand gig bag made specifically for the Shuttle 3.0 or 6.0 (comes with removable padding to accommodate the 6.0--not sure about the 12.0). These bags go for about $50 but seem to be kind of hard to come by. In addition to the amp compartment, there's a zippered pouch large enough to store the power cable, speaker cable(s), etc.

I'm asking SOLD!.

Possible Trade Bait:
    Dave Smith Mopho
    Moogerfooger Bass MuRF
    EHX Micro Bass Synth XO + ?
    SansAmp RBI + cash or possibly RBI & power amp combo

Other reasonable or oddball trade offers considered.

PLEASE NOTE: My wife and I are expecting a baby literally any minute now. So if you PM me and I appear to be AWOL, that's the story (I suppose I should wait to post this, but I'm antsy and it gives me something to do), in which case I appreciate your patience. PMs will be answered in the order received and in the event of multiple cash offers, the earliest time stamp gets first crack. I shouldn't be out of circulation more than two or three days tops.

2. Interceptor

Interceptor

Mar 29, 2005
    Madison, WI
    PM sent.

3. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Still entertaining offers.

Bump for price drop to $375 shipped in the Great 48. I should mention I have the manual as well, although I'm not sure I kept the original box.

4. KAHUNA801

KAHUNA801

Nov 3, 2007
    Definitely interested. Let me know if still available. Thanks

5. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    PM'd you, Kahuna. You've got dibs if you want it.

6. Since Fats is busy with his wife, I'll post it: SOLD. Paid. Mine.
    Thanks Fats, good luck, and congrats on the family!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.