1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 & Shuttle 9.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Fekwood, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fekwood

Fekwood The Mighty Beer Atom!

Jan 18, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I'm selling my Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 and my Shuttle 9.0. The amps are in very good condition. Although both have a few scratches here and there, I bought them both that way. Other than that, the amps have NO issues whatsoever! I've tried them out at practice a couple of times, never gigged and never pushed hard.
    6.0 - I'm asking $390 shipped and insured. 6.0 will come with the orginal aluminum knobs. SOLD!
    9.0 - I'm asking $490 shipped and insured. SOLD!

PayPal OK, fee-less payment method even better.
    The amp(s) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and you should have it in 2-3 days.
    I shipped an amp a couple of weeks ago to Florida the same way, he received it in two days.

The only trade I'm interested in right now is for a ShuttleMax 9.2, plus cash from me.

I'll be happy to answer any questions. :D

GB6-0front.gif

GB6-0back.gif

9-0front2.gif

9-0back2.gif

2. Turd

Turd

Jul 23, 2002
    Ann Arbor MI
    PM sent.

3. Fekwood

Fekwood The Mighty Beer Atom!