1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0, SWR SM500 (Pre-Fender)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by slap2much, Oct 30, 2010.

1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Both in very good shape, both will ship in original boxes. I just got a Shuttle 9.0 which is taking both of these out of rotation.

The Shuttle is about 1 1/2 - 2 years old, I'm the second owner. Very good shape, works perfectly. I'll include the laptop bag, fits perfectly and has an outer pocket for cables and such. The SWR is also in great shape, I'm the second owner on that one too but of course it was made a while back. It's been racked and not pushed hard, good tone and biamp/2ohm capable. I'd like $450 + actual shipping cost for each of these. Pics of the SM500 will follow later in the week. I'd consider a Shuttle 3.0 or GK MB200 Mini Head plus cash if you're looking to move up. Not really looking for anything else specifically in trade, but if you have an offer go ahead & PM me.

shuttle1.

shuttle2.

shuttle3.

Thanks!

2. pm'd you about the shuttle 6.0

3. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Shuttle pics added, a fair amount of interest in this one but still around for now. Shipping for the this guy (48 states) will be $20 max, I'll credit you back for anything above the actual amount if you PP me that as an estimated figure.

Not so much love for the SWR so price drop on that one to $400 + shipping, Which likely will be no more than $30.

4. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Shuttle has been sold, unfortunately I can't edit the original post. Once I get some pictures of the SM500 I'll delete this thread and set up a new one.