1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 w/padded bag - MINT - $550 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Andrew311, May 4, 2010.

1. Andrew311

Andrew311

Aug 13, 2009
    Hutchinson, MN
    For sale is my Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0. I bought this new back in January for $700 with the $50 case. The amp is in 100% perfect condition. Not a flaw to be found. I found two tiny little dots on the faceplate but they both came right off with a quick wipe of the finger. The case is in perfect condition, too. I used this amp anywhere from 2-10 hours a week for about three solid months but now I'm sending it off. Comes in original box with all the paperwork.

Read about it here.

Asking $550 Shipped USPS priority. For trades I'm interested in a Line 6 DL4, MXR Carbon Copy or a Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah. Feel free to send me offers though, worse I can do is say no thanks.

Pictures can be found here

SOLD