1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT - Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 - $400 Shipped OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by aglide, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aglide

aglide

Jun 27, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Looking to try something new.

Functionally the amp is perfect. Cosmetically, not so much. It's seen some wear and tear by previous owners (it only served as my backup amp most of the time).

The worst of it is the bottom, which came without the plastic feet (I stuck some rubber feet on that I had laying around), and seems to have been attached to something with velcro/adhesive that a previous owner tried and failed to clean off completely, scratching it in the process. I'm sure the right product can get the last bit of adhesive off, I just never felt like bothering with it. :bag:

Priced to move at $400 OBO shipped in original box. Paypal only.

Will only trade for a Tone Hammer 500 (+cash on my end?)

I also have the rack kit if that sweetens the deal.

I will respectfully ignore offers that I'm not interested in to save time. Nothing personal. :bassist:

GTK2TGF.

PCNutP8.

sb2QmmT.

XJXE2zj.

ZF3n36d.

2. aglide

aglide

Jun 27, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Traded!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.