1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 , orig owner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Spfairchild, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spfairchild

Spfairchild Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    I just got a big ol' traditional, heavy amp that's a bit more high powered, and I have decided to sell or trade this amp. I bought it brand new last year, just about a year ago, and it's in excellent shape. It's a great amp, and there's nothing wrong with it. I just decided to go back to an Eden amp.

I'm selling for $475, shipping included to the lower 48 states - email me for shipping quotes anywhere else.

As far as trading is concerned, I'm only interested in one very specific thing - a 2x12 cab, preferably neo-equipped. Shipping charges would have to be included to 98119, Seattle, WA. Let me know what you have and I'll try to find the specs to see if it's something I'd consider. I have an SWR GoLight 410 that I'm looking to augment with some hefty low end power.

Let me know if you have any questions!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    BUMP one time for y'mind.

3. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    PM replied.

4. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Bump, lowered price to $475, and that includes shipping to the lower 48, as spec'd in the OP. Still considering trades for 2x12s, too!

5. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    PMs replied. Still available! $475.

6. PM sent!

7. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Replied!

8. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Several PMs replied, looks like we may have a sale, but not finalized just yet. Last call!

9. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Deal fell through, unfortunately. Still available!

10. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Bump

11. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    This amp could be heading to Singapore, but as of yet the deal is not finalized. If you've been thinking about it, now's the time! PMs replied.

12. leehoop

leehoop

Jan 21, 2006
    Chicago, Ill.
    still available?

13. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Still available as of right now, payment has not been sent yet. Did exchange emails with prospective buyer this morning.

14. keiC

keiC

Aug 6, 2012
    Singapore
    Payment sent, thanks Sean! :)

15. Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Sold, to KeiC! Thank you, sir! Enjoy your new amp.

16. kerrycares

kerrycares Gold Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Michigan
    pls close thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.