1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Genz Benz Streamliner 900

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Limeman, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

Selling my month-old GB Streamliner 900. Spotless condition. Includes original box, manual, power cable, etc. Full warranty intact. Also includes GB Streamliner gig bag and a highly regarded Jan Philips 5751 tube (installed in V1 of the 900) along with the OEM JJ tube in case you decided to re-move the 5751 (you won't want too!). I'll try to post pix tomorrow.

I must state that the LEDs behind the tubes, which light up the window, occasionally don't work. I checked in with Andy at Genz Benz (Agedhorse here at TB) about this. He said this was not uncommon, was fully covered under the warranty (should an owner choose to fix this), but in no way does or will it affect tone/performance or indicate any sort of issue beyond bad LEDs. I agree as the amp works perfectly.

Price Drop!!! $670 shipped CONUSA.

As far as trades are concerned, the only thing I'd consider at this point would be a GB Shuttlemax 9.2 in near-new condition + some cash on my end if necessary.

PM me if you're interested.

2. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    My Streamliner is going on a church gig this morning... love it bump

3. Late Sunday afternoon and "thanks for the bump, Tunaman" bump!

4. Monday morning bump... As the GB repair facility is fairly local to me (about 2 hours away) I might just send or drive the amp up to Andy (Agedhorse) to get the LED repaired under warranty, and then re-post the listing. As an option, if someone wants to purchase it, I can ship to Andy to have the LED repaired (which should be completed in a day or two max) and then have him ship it directly to the buyer. Anyway, just a thought.

This is a great amp folks... with gig bag and Jan Philips tube included in the price... also a great deal!

5. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Limeman, I'd do that... the amp is so great & will be for years for the next owner

6. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses, G&L Basses, Genzler Amplification
    This is a great deal and a great head.Wish I'd have seen this before I ordered one! Someone's gonna be happy!

7. f.c.geil

f.c.geil

May 12, 2011
    Major love for this amp! Just got one myself (of course! You know, you people would have much more luck selling me stuff if you'd post it for sale BEFORE I buy it new...), and can barely stop playing it long enough to post on TB.

Bump!

8. Wednesday morning bump...

9. f.c.geil

f.c.geil

May 12, 2011
    Keeping it near the top for you.

10. Thanks for the support! I'm starting to second-guess my decision to sell this amp. It does indeed sound good!!

11. f.c.geil

f.c.geil

May 12, 2011
    I wouldn't sell it were I you, but I can say that because I just bought one, and won't sell it anytime soon.

12. One final day bump before I close the thread. Any takers here folks?

13. Thread closed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.