1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Genz Benz Uber 212 for Sale Cash Price $725

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bottomed_Out, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Bottomed_Out

Bottomed_Out Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    Hi All, Up for sale is a Genz Benz Uber 212 cabinet, only 3 months owned (I bought it new). Excellent condition, only played twice at a gig. 600 watts, 4 ohms. I originally bought it to have a lighter weight rig. Great sound, but I am looking to go to 210/115 configuratio to give me the sound I like whether I go small with one cab or bigger with the two.

When I ordered it, the store had it out and ready for me to try out when I got there, so I don't have the box. However, I travel up the east cost from NC quite often, and can easily deliver anywhere within reasonable distance of the I95 corridor. Can be shipped, just would prefer not to if possible (would be CONUS only if I did). Also, since I am a new TBer, I'm sure a direct transaction may make people more comfortable.

I am interested in trades for (Obviously there may be a price differential to be paid on my end or yours for some of these):

Cabs: Bergy (210), Epifani ULs (210/115), Bag End to name a few...but hit me with any other ideas...just no ampeg, swr, GK, or Eden (Already GASed through those!). I know it's a contradiction, but I am also interested in the HT322 Bergantino cabs. I know they are heavy, but LOVE the sound!

Heads: SWR Mo' Bass, Mesa M-Pulse 600, SM-900 or SM-1500, Little Mark Tube 800, EBS, possibly a Genz 9.0. Especially interested in Epifani UL502! I'm open to other possibles, just no Ampeg, Eden, GK for sure.... Like the brands, I just not what I'm looking for.

Many Thanks, Pix to be posted later...

SOLD!!!