1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: Genz Benz Uber 212T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Limeman, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently picked this up from TB'er 5stringpocket less than a month ago. Used for 3 gigs. Cab is in excellent, near brand new condition - the tolex, grill, drivers, etc... everything in pristine condition. Amazing sound, power handling and mega-efficient, just not quite the tone I'm looking for.

Selling for the same price I paid: $600 shipped CONUSA.

Here is the original link for pix: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-genz-benz-uber-212t-828344/

I will also consider trading for a Tolex GB NEOX 212T in equal condition or a GB ShuttleMax 9.2 in excellent condition.

PM me if interested. or if you have questions.

2. Richard_P_Harve

Richard_P_Harve

May 19, 2011
    Looks like it was sold for $525 based on the thread you linked to....

3. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    $75 for shipping sounds like a good deal to me.

4. Hi. No. The original posting was pretty clearly marked $525 for a local pickup. and was listed as $600/paypal shipped CONUSA, which was the price I paid (I live in Ca, the OP lives in Texas). I paid $600 and am asking the same, shipped CONUSA. :)

5. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    PM sent this morning.

6. PM replied.

7. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Didn't receive it. Please resend.

8. Unexpected change of plans. Will be keeping the cab for the time being. Thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.