1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS-FT GIBSON LES PAUL BASS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by poman, May 29, 2012.

1. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    I dig these basses, but am having John at Bluesman Vintage build me a Fenderbird...this baby should be played.

Although the Paul is in good shape, it has been played and has some nicks,dings scratches,ect....and should be considered a players bass. Has the original case that still has plenty of life left, but has been used plenty and the combo latch is broken. As you can tell in the pics though...none are really noticable unless you are up close...she pretty hot.

Just had the bass set up, this color is really hard to find...so don't sleep on her
    SOLD!!

Trades: Open to trades...would try a Gibson Les Paul if it is the oversized goltop version, bluesman vintage, fender custom shop...but you can run anything by me.

Attached Files:

• photo.jpg
      photo.jpg
      File size:
      146.9 KB
      Views:
    • cft.jpg
      cft.jpg
      File size:
      179.5 KB
      Views:
  2. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    :bassist:

Attached Files:

• sgf.jpg
      sgf.jpg
      File size:
      109.1 KB
      Views:
    • kjh.jpg
      kjh.jpg
      File size:
      134.8 KB
      Views:
  3. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    No Gibby love :confused:

4. SodaCity bass

SodaCity bass Bartolini Artist, MTD Artist, LaBella Artist Supporting Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Ebmm?

5. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    I have a few G&L's to feel that spot...thanks though!

6. lpcarter

lpcarter Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    This is a purdy bass instrument

7. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    And it's a mile wide :D

8. jmhbass

jmhbass

Mar 10, 2012
    Hi, I saw this bass also on ebay and asked a couple of the same questions, but...Does this model have the active Bartolini setup? Carved top or flat?, solid? or chambered? I am familliar with the 93-94 models but I understand they made some changes along the way, just not sure when. This appears to be a 95 by the 9 dig serial#. If you (or anyone) know the specs I would love to hear them.
    thanks,
    Jim

9. studio848

studio848 Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2004
    SoCal, CO, FL
    Weight? thx...

10. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    This is the newer passive model that is a carved bound top. I believe they are chambered (not totally sure), but she is still 11 pounds of mohogany lol ;)

SOLD!!