1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Gibson Thunderbird Heritage Cherry

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Gunner77, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Gunner77

Gunner77

Nov 30, 2009
    Columbia, MO
    I've been playing a lot of 5 string lately and since I have another Thunderbird this one regretfully has to go. There was one that just sold on here listed at $1100 with a couple of dings. This one was previously owned by TB'er Starmann so it is in perfect condition. Case is perfect too. I am listing this for $1175 shipped CONUS.

As for trades I would be pretty specific and picky. I would trade for a Fender Jaguar, Fender Jazz Special or Power Jazz Special in the right color. A Nate Mendel P or maybe a Lakland Skyline Decade but whatever trade I did would have to end with $500-$600 coming to me. I might be interested in one of the new Ibanez ATK 805 premium or Sterling Ray35's too. Again with money coming to me. I definitely don't want to add money from my end.

Attached Files:

2. Gunner77

Gunner77

Nov 30, 2009
    Columbia, MO
    Forgot to add that Paypal is fine.

Attached Files:

3. Gunner77

Gunner77

Nov 30, 2009
    Columbia, MO
    Paypal is fine.

Attached Files:

4. starmann

starmann Flats and Fingers Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2011
    US
    Yep it was mine and it is PERFECT.

A Steal at this price.

This Bass is Brand New.

Anyone who gets it is getting what IS a rare bass.

GLWTS

5. Too funny... I'm the guy who just picked up that other Cherry 'bird that Gunner mentioned. I Happened to be looking on Google for how these birds look in chrome and ran across this thread! (Can't wait to see mine in person!)

Free bump for what is supposed to be a rare breed of gibby as I understand; amazing to see a couple of the 2011 limited cherry for sale all in the same week! This site IS dangerous LOL

GLWTS!

6. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    PM'd

7. Gunner77

Gunner77

Nov 30, 2009
    Columbia, MO
    It was funny, the day I was going to list mine the one you bought popped up so I waited until that one sold as not to compete with my fellow TB brother. They are fantastic basses and I had thought I was going to keep both of my Gibsons forever but economics being what they are and having a daughter about to start college made me decide one had to go.

Gunner

8. snaverb

snaverb

Feb 19, 2007
    Atlanta, Ga
    I'm interested. Is this an ebony board or rosewood?

9. Gunner77

Gunner77

Nov 30, 2009
    Columbia, MO
    I've got a sale pending payment. Snaverb you are next in line if something falls through.

Gunner

10. Gunner77

Gunner77

Nov 30, 2009
    Columbia, MO
    This one is sold and heading to The Lone Star State!