1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Gig Bag, Boss TU-12 tuner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mrufino1, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrufino1

mrufino1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    BOTH ARE SOLD, Thanks.

Boss TU-12 $30 shipped to US, works perfectly

[​IMG]

DiPinto Gig Bag- ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT- my bass I recently bought came shipped in this bag but I don't need it. The bag is in great shape and is a pretty good bag, fairly well padded, backpack straps, large front pocket. Please note this bag will fit anything, not just a dipinto bass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks, feel free to ask any questions. If you want to pick up locally knock $5 more off. I am near Giants Stadium and will also be playing in the Philly area Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.

2. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    Bump for another price drop, there is something on the board here that I'd like to buy. The gig bag is in perfect shape, it was the bag my helms bass was shipped in, but I have an incase, so I don't need it. Thanks!

3. Dang! If I'd know this was coming up, I'd had you drop it in a box with the other stuff! Really need a gig bag.

BUMP for a great TBer! Oh, that reminds me...time to leave feedback.

dcr

4. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    Bump

5. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    Gig Bag is on hold pending payment. Tuner still available, works great. make me an offer on it.

6. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    And... payment has been sent sir! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.