1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT GK 212 Neo Pair

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by stambroker, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stambroker

stambroker

Aug 12, 2011
    NoVA
    Hey all,

Unfortunately I'm going to have to sell my beloved GK Neo stack. Debts need to be repaid quickly and I pretty much just procrastinated. After this year's over, I'm more than likely going to re-buy a pair of these awesome cabinets, but for the time being they will have to go.

I've been the only owner and I bought them new last year. I'm asking for $400 each, or I'll trade both (or one) for a nice combo amp. That way, I'll sell my head without any regrets and still have a way to play. I'm looking primarily at local sales but I'll accommodate a wide area around Maryland.

There's nothing wrong with them, I don't push them very hard and they have lasted me at quite a few gigs:

2qdr8ms.

2m69vus.

214efxl. [/QUOTE]

Let me know if there are any questions, thanks in advance!

2. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be

Nov 1, 2001
    Maryville, Tennessee
    Man, I LOVE those cabs........and to think I was JUST up there.......I bought Casey McKay's Ashdown rig.
    I would have bought one of them, but they wouldn't have fit in the truck anyway, after buying Casey's stuff.
    Are the speakers full range 12s, or low freq. 12s?..........are they 8 ohm cabs?

3. stambroker

stambroker

Aug 12, 2011
    NoVA
    Was that the old school 210/115 combination? I thought that rig looked amazing.

These speakers are 8 ohm, full range/biamping cabinets that sound great!

4. stambroker

stambroker

Aug 12, 2011
    NoVA
    To the top!

5. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be

Nov 1, 2001
    Maryville, Tennessee
    Yeah, that's them.........but I LOVE 2x12 cabs as well.....Let me see if I can work something out with my finances (which won't be easy at this point; not after buying Casey's rig) and if I can, I may take one of those off your hands.
    Do you know if those speakers are full range 12's, or low freq. 12's?

6. rokkitt

rokkitt

Jun 7, 2007
    bronx, nyc
    omg....delicious... and I live nearby! oh nooooo.. must resist!
    the finances are the issue with me too!

7. dbsfgyd1

dbsfgyd1

Jun 11, 2012
    Richmond , Va
    I have and Eden Nemesis RS-115 that I'll trade + maybe a little cash. It's a GREAT combo. 320 watts RMS. Built in DI, compression, parametic EQ, and light The famous Eden sound. Should handle most practice situations as well as some smaller venues.

I live in Richmond, Va and would be able to get it to you to demo it and vise versa. I also need to know what the wattage rating is.

If you are interested, please PM me as I tend to forget where I posted what on this board. Thanks. Dave

8. URG!!!! Been wanting these cabs so bad...but no money now :( :(

Broke as a joke bump.

Peace,
    Greg

9. stambroker

stambroker

Aug 12, 2011
    NoVA
    Apologies for not saying this earlier but I thought this thread would fade into obscurity, but I've resolved to keep these cabinets for now... they're absolutely fantastic and I decided to be greedy and keep them.

10. bassdrummer

bassdrummer Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Visalia, California
    Keep the rig! I had the exact same rig and sold it off...kicking myself now! Best rig I ever had, best rig I ever played through, best rig I shouldn't have ever sold!

By the way, you should close the thread...don't want to give people false hope...

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.