Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT GK 700RBII COMBO W/ 115RBH

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by J.T, Mar 11, 2005.

1. J.T

J.T

Mar 9, 2005
    Tulsa, Ok
    ENDORSING ARTIST: TOBIAS BASSES
    FS/FT GK 700RB COMBO W/ 115RBH I have a Gallien-Krueger 700RB 210 combo w/ the 115RBH extension cab. The Extension is the top o' the line, double ports, serious low end! The combo works great, 4&5 string inputs, bi-amp features 480 + 50. Adjustable boost, woofer and tweeter control in bi-amp mode. Tweeter is super hot, and a little hissy, but I really dont turn the highs up past 9:00, i have plenty of that with my bass and sabddi. $1100 plus shipping wll get you a great amp. Combo retailed around $1000 new, and the 115 (if you can find one) is around $800 new. Dont pass an opportunity to have great rig at low cost. I am looking to go preamp/power amp, so trade would be considered with the right gear. An Avalon U5 or Alembic fx-1 and a QSCplx series amp would be right on!

Lemme know if you have any questions. Will take some pics tonight.

JT