1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT GK 700RBII COMBO W/ 115RBH

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by J.T, Mar 11, 2005.

1. J.T

J.T

Mar 9, 2005
    Tulsa, Ok
    ENDORSING ARTIST: TOBIAS BASSES
    FS/FT GK 700RB COMBO W/ 115RBH I have a Gallien-Krueger 700RB 210 combo w/ the 115RBH extension cab. The Extension is the top o' the line, double ports, serious low end! The combo works great, 4&5 string inputs, bi-amp features 480 + 50. Adjustable boost, woofer and tweeter control in bi-amp mode. Tweeter is super hot, and a little hissy, but I really dont turn the highs up past 9:00, i have plenty of that with my bass and sabddi. $1100 plus shipping wll get you a great amp. Combo retailed around $1000 new, and the 115 (if you can find one) is around $800 new. Dont pass an opportunity to have great rig at low cost. I am looking to go preamp/power amp, so trade would be considered with the right gear. An Avalon U5 or Alembic fx-1 and a QSCplx series amp would be right on!

Lemme know if you have any questions. Will take some pics tonight.

JT