1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: GK diesel dawg, Alesis microverb 3, Boss bf-2b f

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ryognbass, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy thanksgiving's eve Talkbass! :D

The GK diesel dawg is an excellent heavy distortion, one of the few that i've liked. For all practical purposes, this is the High Gain channel of the GK 2001RB packed in a pedal. It punches you in the chest, but never gets too muddy. This is in very good condition, but no box or paperwork sadly. TRADED

The Alesis is a phenomenal rackmount unit, capable of anything subtle to extreme, and the 2 band EQ is particularly helpful when used with a bass. near mint condition, with dedicated adaptor. $60 shipped
    5205429339_4108755216.

This Flanger is my favorite of any that I've tried. It sounds incredibly natural, and doesn't cut any bass from the mix. not quite mint, so I'd say good condition. This is a green label model, like the one used by Justin Chancellor of Tool. I'm not in a rush to sell this just yet, so I'm asking $90 shipped.
    It's the one hiding right below the great big yellow chorus.
    5014605578_9b2e5bdbfa.

Pics will be up later tonight. All prices include CONUS shipping and are negotiable. If a price seems absurd, please let me know, as I haven't been able to find very much info on any of these units.

Trades are welcome, specifically...
    Fuzzrocious MOMSTER/Grey stache
    Way Huge Pork loin/ Swollen Pickle
    boss rc-2
    any interesting fuzzes/heavy distortions
    feel free to run anything by me though :D

2. And the diesel Dawg is outta here! Thanks to Darkrising for the rat tail! :D

3. Bump!

4. Weekend ahoy bump!

5. d180fuzz

d180fuzz C21H30O2

Jul 10, 2008
    West Los, CA
    Bump for some pretty badass pedals on what looks like a homemade board - awesome.

6. Bump!

7. Back home bump!

8. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Do you still have the BF-2B?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.