SOLD FS/FT: GK MB Fusion - Tube Pre - 500W - GK Gigbag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kshipley1, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kshipley1

kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Knoxville
    Selling my wonderful MB Fusion. I thing they greatly under state the output of this amp. GK states 500W, but this is louder than my 600W amp head. Anyway, I have two GK amps and don't need two. Got one as a backup, but don't need a back up as these are super reliable. That's why I'm selling this one. Truly outstanding condition and comes with the A/B Footswitch and GK Gigbag that has room for the head and all the cables you would need. Will ship in original factory packaging as it came to me brand new 4 months ago.

FS: $435 shipped Cont. USA
    FT: 34" scale US made 5 string bass (cash coming from me)
    Preference: Fender American Deluxe Jazz V- the older version w/o blocks and bindings. If you have something else, let me know.

http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/kshipley1/library/MB Fusion?sort=3&page=1

Paypal, cashiers check. Free shipping continental USA.

From GK
    The 500W Gallien-Krueger MB Fusion tube preamp incorporates the same all-tube preamp of the GK Fusion 550 and maintains the amazing portability of the MB2-500. The ultra-light bass amp delivers 500W at 4 ohms, 350W at 8 ohms, and is equipped with an all-tube, 3x12AX7 preamp. The GK MB Fusion bass head also has a 4-band active EQ, variable contour with mid frequency select, and Deep and Bright switches, so you've got total tonal control.500W Digital power amp
    All tube preamp (Three 12AX7s) w/ 4-band Active EQ
    Footswitchable Boost w/ Volume control
    Variable contour with mid frequency select
    Deep and Bright switch
    Mute switch
    Active/passive switch (-14dB)
    Effects loop
    Line out, headphone out and Tuner out
    XLR out with pre/post EQ and ground light
    2 Speakon outputs
    Footswitch included

2. DJJazzV

DJJazzV Bushwood Caddy Day: 1:00 to 1:15 Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    PM sent.

3. kshipley1

kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Knoxville
    SOLD to the first inquiry

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.