FS/FT GK MB2-500 A06 sn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ThumbyAche, Aug 4, 2009.

1. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Gold Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Colorado
    Sitting in the box, in plastic and decided that I don't need it. A06 sn with the accessories. $450 firm, shipped to CONUS.
    Any GK fan will tell you how great these little 4.5 lb amps sound! Seriously Killer tone through my Genz cabs but I have two Genz heads already and don't really need this one (although I'd trade for a Genz Neopak 3.5 with 2 ohm mod)..
    Edit: I'm adjusting the price because I just realized this amp is not only BRAND NEW A06 but the warranty card is not opened or filled out yet... So somebody will have 2 yrs of GK support with this badboy...
    Gk took care of me on my defective unit and now this new one is ready to go to a new home.
    Trades are cool but here is what I am looking for (trade/cash is fine too):

* Xotic BB Bass pre
    * Barber Linden EQ pedal
    * MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
    * REDDI (newer version)
    * Yamaha BB800 or BB1000 (only those two models)
    * maybe a Squire Classic vibe 50's P-bass (they just look fun)
    * I would trade for a Genz Benz Neopak 3.5 with 2 ohm mod..

2. hermanmunster

hermanmunster I don't feel tardy

Jun 15, 2007
    pm sent

3. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Colorado
    pm replied to, still available.

4. great price! woo, CO!

5. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Colorado
    bump/edit BRAND NEW A06 with sealed warranty card.. cash/trades (see my list).

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I'm assuming that's your full list of everything you're interested for in trades, correct? :D

7. JRB

JRB Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    Bump for a great guy and seller. Man, looking at this makes me really want to buy it from you. If I had not just gotten my credit card statement I would be all over it.

8. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Colorado
    getting some pretty good offers so this is the last go-around before I make a decision. Keep the trade offeres or trade/cash deals comin'..

9. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Colorado
    Trade in the works! Thanks everyone that sent offers, some very tempting stuff out there.

10. ThumbyAche

Sep 15, 2005
    Colorado
    Traded to Armbruster and waiting for cash to complete the deal then closing thread.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021