1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS (FT?): Gotoh gold tuners, Hipshot 6-string bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Basschair, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Basschair

Basschair .............. Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    I've got a set of 5 gold Gotoh tuners that I bought slightly used from another TB'er. They are in very good condition, and I never ended up installing/using them. I don't have them in front of me, but I'm fairly certain they are 3+2 (3 on left, or bass side, and 2 on the right). They are the kind described here on Stew Mac's site. $50 shipped anywhere in the cont. US. I'd also trade them for a 5 string (or even 4 string) set of Hipshot Ultralite Schaller-style black tuners.

I've also got a 6 string Hipshot A bridge, aluminum construction with the matte silver finish, similar to this:

[​IMG]

Brand new, never used, never installed, purchased directly from Hipshot. $90 in cont. US, or I'd be into trading for the following: a brass/black finish Hipshot A 4-string bridge, or perhaps a good used dual coil/humbucker pickup.

I've got an ebony fingerboard from Stew Mac. It's for a 34" scale 4 string bass (or a super-narrow 5), is pre-slotted for 24 frets, and is pre radiused to 16".
    Brand new, never glued/cut/carved/etc. $35 shipped in the cont. US.

Oh yeah, Paypal or postal money order would work.

2. Basschair

Basschair .............. Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    10/15 Bump