1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT - Hartke HA1400 Transient Attack - MINT!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 45cmckay105, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 45cmckay105

45cmckay105 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    ***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

6614609909_c932ded2cf_b.

Hartke HA1400

Bought this from tjh here on TB a short while ago for a practice/ coffee house amp to use with one of my Hartke HX112 cabs (a PERFECT match by the way!! :D).

Acquired a mint closet find Trace Elliot 7215 combo this morning. No need to have (2) amps in this power range.

Hartke — 1400

tjh advertised this hard to find Transient Attack head as NOS/ like BRAND NEW!! He was absolutely accurate in that description. This thing is spotless and sounds great! Much love for the angled front, side handle and CONTOUR feature. Power cord and original HARTKE printed manual included of course.

$120 SHIPPED FEDEX Ground in a FedEx padded laptop box (that cost $10 each)

TRADES...
    Project Bass, Speakers, Amps, Mics (Heil, Blue, EV), Hipshot Tuners to fit EBMM, and so on...

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Exactly as Casey stated ... this one is NOS that was stored in a display case prior to my getting ahold of it, and it never left my house ... I had a Hartke 2000 at the same time I had this, and preferred everything about this 1400 to that ... the angled front combined with the way the knobs are 'bevel' designed make it very handy when working in tight quarters ... you can glance down to see the settings, rather than needing to bend over ... I used it over either a Hartke 210XL or a Yamaha BBT-110 and it sounded very nice with both ... thin design, and for those that just cant get into the new generation of class D's micro sound and want a great coffee house type set up ... this is it, at a portion of the cost ...

... free ride up for a great TB'er with a really neat little head that you just dont see come available very often ...

3. 45cmckay105

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    To the top with PORTABLE Transient Attack, without having to go the class-D route!!

My tone deaf drummer loves the sound of this amp!! :D

4. 45cmckay105

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    SOLD and headed to Virginia.

Thanks Zoob!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.