1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT HARTKE HYDRIVE 115c combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Badmuthaplucka, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, as the title suggest I have a HARTKE HYDRIVE 115c for sale or trade. The combo and is an excellent working condition good cosmetic condition (There are a few scuffs but nothing major. I'll try to get better pics if requested). This is a great gigging combo. So why am I getting rid of it. Honestly I would keep it if it would fit in the trunk of my car. Also it seems a bit over kill for the gig I'm doing at the moment. It was meant to be a stop gap till I can get my markbass mini mark combo fixed. It sounds great but it's just too much amp for me right now. What I'm looking for trade is a Carvin MB series combo (the MB12 preferred). Otherwise I'm asking $275 +shipping.

However it would be nice if I can find someone more local (Tucson, Phoenix, Cochise county). I may be open to other amp related trades as long as it's on the same line as a Carving MB combo. (Sorry about the pic. I'll try to get better ones by tomorrow)Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. eno50

eno50

Jan 31, 2009
    North of Memphis
    Pm sent

3. Traded!:hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.