1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Hartke HyDrive + Ibanez Promethean Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Kwesi, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Price drops!

Promethean P500H - $415

HyDrive cabs - $600 local

The rig sounds great but I'm looking for something a little different.

IMG_7251.jpg
    IMG_7256.jpg
    IMG_5610.jpg
    IMG_5612.jpg

*The Promethean is much closer in color to the first two pictures than the third*

I'll let the whole shebang go for $1000. I'm willing to break the rig down if your interested but if you buy the whole thing I'll throw in a 6ft speakon cable for free. Hows that for incentive ;). I did say that I'm willing to sell aprts of the rig individually but seeing as I don't have a replacement for the Promethean lined up I can't get rid of it until at least one cab is gone. I'll reconsider if I find something I really like and I might have already. Shipping is available on your dime. I'd love to trade for Schroeder, Phil Jones, Markbass or Aguilar gear. I'm also looking for a Markbass F500 head if you've got one for trade or sale.

2. Marginal Tom

Marginal Tom

Apr 28, 2010
    O'Fallon, IL
    What's the price for the Promethean head alone?

3. $430 shipped but see the edit I made at the end of the first post.

4. Ok, I've just run into an AMAZING deal on a new cab and I'm willing to let both of the HyDrives go for $600 straight up!

5. bump

6. bump!

7. Nicolay3535

Nicolay3535 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2010
    South Florida
    pm sent

8. herndonbassist

herndonbassist Low Down Thumper

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    I should have urged you to try out my GB rig that I had at the GTG it's pretty hot!

9. responded

Oh, trust me I thought about it. hard. But the deal that I've found is too good to pass up.

10. bump

11. Alright, I'm looking for a quick sale so here's some price drops:

Promethean P500H - $415

HyDrive cabs - $600 local

12. someone buy this sweet rig

13. 410 needs to be repaired but everything else is still up for grabs! PM me!

14. :eek:

What happened to the 410?

15. Blew it out on it's last gig :(. Only 1 or 2 speakers are blown though and it's under extended warranty so I gotta call Larry. On the one hand, the cab blew, which sucks but on the other I get to talk to the guy that made these awesome things :).

16. bump

17. how did you blow the speakers what was the situation around the failure

18. Pushed them a bit to hard on a gig trying to get enough volume to be heard next to the drummer.

19. Need cash now and JG Wentworth isn't an option :p!

20. bump

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.