1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Homebrew Electronics & Earthquaker Devices

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by NKUSigEp, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Adding a price tag to these dudes but still mainly up for trade (gonna hang on to some other stuff from my previous trade feeler ad):

HBE Three Hound Chorus (THC) - Moving to another thread
    Excellent shape, velcro on back (the bristley side), if the Analogman didn't exist, this would be the best chorus out there...I just don't use chorus ever. $150

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine
    Excellent shape, velcro on back (bristley side). Absolutley obnoxiously beautiful stuff comes out of this box! If you're like me and have had the dire urge to make noises like you're stepping onto an alien planet, like in an old sci-fi B movie, this is it! There's a lot of stuff in here though and it responds differently to other FX in front of it. $180 - Traded

Prices include USPS shipping (CONUS, but will discuss international shipping). As always, I'm definitely up for trades and the list is a mile long. The Timeline is at the top though followed by a Bass Whammy, Mountainking Megalith, an OxFuzz Bass, B3K, and everything else ever made pretty much. :D +/- CASH.

[​IMG]

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Rainbow Machine traded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.