1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Iron Ether QF2 (bass version)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BuckN@$ty, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuckN@$ty

BuckN@$ty

Oct 15, 2009
    Selling/Trading my Iron Ether QF2. It's in great condition with hook velcro strips on the bottom which I could remove if you want. More info on the pedal can be found on Iron Ether's website

If I sell the price is set at $200 w/shipping (CONUS and Paypal only). If I trade I'm interested in an Iron Ether Xerograph or Frantabit. Other trade offers are welcome just pm me. I'm mostly into OD and Fuzz unless you have a Filter that can compete with the Xerograph.

Attached Files:

2. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    PM...

3. gidbass

gidbass Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    PM'ed

4. BuckN@$ty

BuckN@$ty

Oct 15, 2009
    Got some really good trade offers on the table. Need to do a little more research before pulling the trigger. I'll try and finalize my decision today for everyone's sake.

5. BuckN@$ty

BuckN@$ty

Oct 15, 2009
    Trade pending with gidbass for a B3K(U.S.).

6. BuckN@$ty

BuckN@$ty

Oct 15, 2009
    Sealed the deal! Thanks everyone for all the offers! Now let's see how the B3K stacks up.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.