1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT John Myung Signature Yamaha RBX6JM Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Willymountain, May 3, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, I'm a super noob here, but I gotta sell some instruments. By that I mean just one.

This is a Yamaha RBX6JM John Myung Signature Bass in great condition. Only a few nicks in the bottom of the body are the only real problems with it. This is a great bass and it's been really good to me, but it's not my cup of tea for the music I play in my band. So hopefully you guys will help me out a little.

2 Soapbar humbucking pickups, an Alder body from what I remember, a flamed maple top in a red finish, maple neck, ebony fingerboard, the amazing inlay, it's all great! It'll be sent in a hardshell case as well.

There are pictures attached.

I'm located in Canada, so shipping could fluctuate, but it'll be 650+shipping.

I'm also looking at trades for a Lakland skyline 55-02, or a used Musicman Bongo, but I'm open to most offers, and I'll be happy to add some cash on top if necessary to complete the deal.

Anyways! Have a solid day everyone!

Attached Files:

2. Some more pictures for you. I tried to get the little nicks in the body, but they aren't really big or noticeable.

Attached Files:

3. Andyroo721

Andyroo721

Apr 25, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    trade for my pedal board?
    DSCN0620.

4. PMEd..

5. Slug Shell Basist

Slug Shell Basist Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2014
    Wisconsin