Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Johnson Acoustic/Electric Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TheBrad, Jan 28, 2006.

1. TheBrad

TheBrad Baby step bassist - 90% n00b

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
    I got this bass for christmas several years ago, I no longer use it. Thought one of you may be interested in it. It saw light use, I basically took it to high school every Friday to jam with my friends at lunch time, then the following year around Christmas we played in front of stores and asked for donations. After high school (2003-) it just sat in my room receiving little play. The bass is in good condition overall, it has two chip/dents in the finish (check photos) on the underside near the jack and swirls on the back. I don't think these are deal breakers, but I thought I'd let you know. Well, my parents paid something in the neighborhood of $500 for it and I think they may have gotten ripped off just a little bit, I am asking $275 OBO. Has a hardshell case and will ship with it.
    I will buy you a new set of strings or ship for free, your choice.

Trades are also an option so try me, my GAS is insatiable.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just two close-ups of the bruises:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions just ask.

P.S. please don't let my 0% scare you away. I've sold a number of things on ebay with the name: Desert_Dancing_Mama (sorry, it used to be my sister's account.:rollno: )

2. TheBrad

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
  3. TheBrad

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
    I realize there is minimal interest in this bass, but if you are even remotely interested in the bass just talk with me. Let's see what we can work out.

4. TheBrad

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
    Last bump before eBay town