1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Keeley MT-2, Electronix Submarine v2, Devi Ever Ruiner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Spacelordmother, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I still have too much!

2enpwti.

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone w/ Keeley Twilight mod: I just got this in a trade here on TB, and although it sounds great it just doesn't have what my Devi Soda Meiser does. Plenty of bass and tonal options with the integral EQ. Basically brand new, ships with stock and Keeley manuals. $150 new, I would like to get $115 shipped.

[DEL]Music Electronix Submarine v2 w/ Ultrabass toggle: The living legend. I got this and then stumbled upon the OLC flipster which subsequently knocked it off my board. Excellent tone-shaping tool. Works perfectly, and few small knicks, but nothing drastic. I would like to get $100 shipped.[/DEL]

[DEL]Devi Ever Ruiner fuzz: This pedal is absolutely SICK. I wouldn't be getting rid of it, but I scored another with the dark boost mod on Devi's forum. This thing has an insane amount of gain, can go from bombastic overdrive to pure madness, and will shake your house to the foundations. Seriously. Basically brand new, ships in original box w/ Devi lollipop included. I would like to get $100 shipped.[/DEL]

Contiguous US and Paypal preferred.

I am open to any and all trade offers. I'm always looking for interesting/weird stuff, but here's my GASsy shortlist:

- Devi Ever Cherry Pop!
    - Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird v2

2. Submarine is traded!

3. What dark boost mod? I'm getting 2 SOZO darkboost kits sent to me right now, can't wait!! I'm still interested in getting a ruiner though, I love my hyperion!!

4. I'll take the ruiner

5. The Ruiner shall henceforth be crushing Verminaard's walls!

Price drop on the MT-2!

6. C'mon trade bait!

7. TTT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.