1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT 'Keely' DS1 and Sansamp BDDI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JonnyAngle, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyAngle

JonnyAngle Dropping Acid Pedal Etching .com Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    DroppingAcidPedalEtching.com
    I am open to trades but I'm not 100% certain what I am looking for. Prices include shipping but shipping is limited to the 48 contiguous US unless the buyer pays freight. Paypal only.

Sansamp BDDI Older model with only the ground life switch. Comes with box. $110

Boss DS-1 Modded by the Pedal'r. He is a local guy in MN who mods pedals and this one he has modded to the Keely Ultra and Seeing Eye specs. $60

Both have velcro on the bottom.

th_IMG_0758.gif

th_IMG_0759.gif

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.