1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Lakland 55-02 Korea - Excellent Cond. - Lightweight

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kshipley1, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kshipley1

kshipley1 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    Selling my excellent Lakland Skyline 55-02. I believe 2006.
    This is a rare find, the highly regarded Korean made. This has the great Lakland USA pickups and preamp. So between the great electronics, the humbucker in the bridge position and the jazz pickup in the neck position, you can get any tone you could want. IMHO, these are the best basses for the money.
    This is in excellent condition with very minor finish swirls from polishing and/or from just normal handling. You can only see this at an angle in bright light. The neck and fretboard have a warm feel to them. One of those that makes you just want to pick it up and play it when you pass by. Action is very low and no buzz. Truss rod works as it should. No dings, dents, cracks or other uglies. Very well taken care of. This one is light weight at 9.3 lbs. Comes with nicely padded Fender gigbag.

FS: [DEL]$960[/DEL] NOW [DEL]$930[/DEL] NEW LOWER PRICE -last drop [DEL]$915 [/DEL]$875 Shipped-TODAY BEFORE 4PM MDT otherwise I will need to let the ebay auction run it's course.

http://s1100.photobucket.com/user/kshipley1/library/Lakland 55-02?sort=3&page=1

No International shipping, unless you have a verified, confirmed USA Paypal address. USA and Canada only.

Paypal, cashiers check. Shipping is included for Cont. USA. Alaska, Hawaii and Canada send me your zip/postal code for a shipping quote (yes, I will deduct the $20 from your shipping price).

2. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    added an item to trade list.

3. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    ttt

4. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    PRICE DROP

5. IMG_5637_zps05548f67.
    IMG_5621_zpsccde69a6.

6. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    Thx very much for the photo's Wwolof

7. bamabass

bamabass

May 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Beautiful!

8. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    ttt

9. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    Last price drop. This is a great deal for the earlier Skylines $915 shipped cont. usa

10. onuka

onuka Warbott

Jan 7, 2013
    Minnesota
    Hey, I have a Bassmods K6 bass with upgrades (Bartolini quad coil, Bartolini preamp and Hipshot bridge). I need a 4 or 5 string for my next gig. I was wondering if you would be interested in trade.

11. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    Thanks, but I am now looking for sale only. No trades needed. Thx

12. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    ttt

13. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    This beauty is on fleabay ending tonight. So, I would rather sell to a TBer at a better price. I have a lot of ebay watchers, but did you know if you end an ebay auction and that item has a bid on it, ebay bills you for 10% of your asking price- wow.
    All that to say, once I have an ebay bid I will have to close this sale down.

$875 shipped (firm) for TBers only before 4pm MDT.. Prefer paypal.

14. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    I did a relist on fleabay. more time for TBer's.

15. kshipley1

Nov 22, 2010
    Denver
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.