1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Lakland Skyline 55-01 in rare color!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by brekfustuvluzer, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Great condition 2002 55-01 with delano pickups! Sounds huge! Lakland hard case included. Only selling because I'm not using any 5 strings lately. Asking $650 shipped in the US. Only trade offers I am interested in are 4 string Fender Precisions. Thanks for looking!

2rnzz9l.

op4adc.

sdia8j.

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Sweet! Those look like Delano pickups though :)

3. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Bryan, TX
    No trade interest in custom jazz basses?

4. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    What's up with the string tree?

5. mikecd1

mikecd1 Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2009
    New England
    From the size of those tuners I'm guessing this is an early Korean model. What year is this? Never seen this color, looks cool!

6. Thanks for the replies! They are delano pickups, thanks! It's a 2002 model, the string tree has been moved to accommodate where the wrap tapers on the B string. I had a 2012 55-02 that came this way from the factory so I guess it was a necessary fix.

7. This was my bass and I'm scrambling to try and raise the cash to buy it back.

8. Good luck!

9. Bump!

10. PRICE DROP! Now asking $650!

11. GrooveNyC

GrooveNyC

Aug 18, 2013
    Windy City
    PM sends

12. Sale pending...

13. Still available?