1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: LDS 3 Way Neo Cab (15", 10", Tweeter)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by aproud1, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aproud1

aproud1 Don't surround yourself with yourself. Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Downsizing my rig for the smaller venues I'm finding myself in. Love this rig but need something a bit smaller and portable.

Up for sale is a custom Low Down Sound Cab Don made for me last year when I was doing 4 hour cover band gigs. This cab is a monster! Very efficient but can handle a ton of power. I've driven it with 120 to 750 watt amps and everything in between and it always rocks.

Basically told Don I wanted a lighter more powerful version of the SWR Triad. Love the sound of that cab but it seemed to lack some punch to me. Well this cab nails what I wanted. This cab can handle pretty much anything.

So the specs are...

15" Eminence Kappa LF
    10" Eminence Deltalite
    Controllable Selenium tweeter
    dedicated 3 way x--over at 800 and 4k (thanks Chef!)
    Side cup handles
    Tolex covering
    Steel Grill
    Pop Out casters (not in pics)
    Weighs 58 lbs
    27"h x 24" w x 18" d
    rated 700 watts @ 8 ohms

Condition of cab is good. Did find a few screws were a little short so I replaced them with drywall screws. Not terribly pretty but not very noticeable. Otherwise cab is pretty much as I received it save some very minor scuffs and some minor club funk.

Would very much like to keep this relatively local and would be willing to drive a ways to meet up with some one. Interested locals are more than welcome to come check it out.

Asking $475 plus shipping.

Trades??? Not sure. Might be interested in combos or smaller cabs. Worst I'll say is no thanks. Can't add cash but would take cash depending on the cab.
    LDSMesaRig017. LDSMesaRig022. LDSMesaRig023. LDSMesaRig024.

2. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    I've got to BUMP this for the following reasons:
    --Great looking cab.
    --Great manufacturer.
    --Great seller.
    --Great price.

'Nuff said.

3. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Gorgeous cab. For any who don't know LDS, this is essentially an El Whappo Jr killer for the price of a small Avatar cab. If I wasn't totally covered with my LDS box I'd grab it.

4. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Thanks Guys.

5. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.