1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT LEJ classic Black on Black 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by smpugh723, Oct 4, 2008.

1. smpugh723

smpugh723

Aug 16, 2007
    Up for sale or trade my beloved LEJ classic 5. This bass is very, very sexy. I happen to love Black basses for some reason and this bass with the Black on Black is one of my favorites. The bass absolutely play flawless. This bass is made of Alder body, maple neck, and rosewood fretboard. It has the Benevente pups and lowend 2 band EQ w/passive tone, push/pull active passive knob. I absolutely love this bass it can get every tone imaginable from Jaco growl, p-bass, jazz bass, even the pre-gibson tobias slap. I can even get a great fretless simulation out of this bass. The string spacing is 19, 21 frets w/vintage frets. I have owned two LEJ and this one really get me more tone options than the other I owned. The reason for the sell is that I love the LEJ bass sooo much that I want Brian to custom me a 6 with same specs. I will post pics later sorry wife has the camera. I would love to sell however as always I am open to options. I would love to try a Brubaker or a Pavel? asking $2200.00 shipped

Here is a link to see this bass:

2. CyberSnyder

CyberSnyder Gold Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Maryland
    I Endorse Alien Audio Basses
    Any pics?

3. smpugh723

smpugh723

Aug 16, 2007
    Sorry, bass is gone!!! Thread closed