1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Lightly Used QSC PLX1104 Power Amp - Only 13 lbs!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dave-in-TN, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    SOLD!

I've got a very lightly used QSC PLX1104 power amp for sale. I bought it less than a year ago from a guy who purchased it new for a home theater setup but never used it. Just like the cabs I've been selling recently, this amp has seen less than 25 hours of medium-to-high power usage. If you're looking for a quality lightweight amp, this is what you want! The spec sheet lists it at 13 lbs!

Here are the options I'll consider:
    • For sale at $450 shipped to lower 48
    • Trade my amp for your Crown XTI-2000 straight up (they have the same retail price)
    • Trade my amp plus a little cash for your QSC PLX-1804
    • Trade my amp for your QSC GX5 plus a little cash
    Here's a stock pic from the QSC website...

[​IMG]

Here's pic of the amp in the bottom of my rack. More pics available on request.

[​IMG]

2. You think she will work good through a Line 6 POD XT PRO running through an ashdown 8X10?

3. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    I don't know the specs on your 8x10, but this amp puts out about 300W/side@8ohms and 500W/side@4ohms. I'm guessing that's less than your 8x10 can handle. So, will it work? Yes. Will it give your cab all the power it can take? I'd bet not.

I used it for a PA setup running two Fitzmaurice DR250 tops off one side and two Fitzmaurice Titan39 subs off the other side. It was perfect for that because those cabs have very high sensitivity and don't require enormous amounts of power to make lots of noise. :)

4. Ya, im going to need something that pumps about 1000watts. Thanks anyway. :meh:

-JR

5. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    Price dropped to $450...

6. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    Still here...

7. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    Listed on eBay. $425 + $19.99 shipping. If you're interested, you can find it there...

8. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    Sold on eBay. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.