1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Like New Avatar 212 NEO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fenderhutz, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    SOLD

No issues. Tolex is like new, grill is fine, speakers sound incredible. I have had this cab less than 6 months, bought it new. It only left my house for a fellow TB'er to try.

Local TB'er PBASS2GO had a run in with this cab with an intention to buy but he thought it was smaller. Maybe he will pop in for a mini review or an impression. I know this cab is a no brainer for a Little Mark II user. Man it sounded huge and articualte.

This cab has the Celestion Neo's that were prototype built to Avatars Eminence specs except they handle 600 watts for the pair instead of 500 for the Eminence. They sound fuller and more dynamic to me than the standard Avatar Eminence speakers.

This is a 4ohm cab in Red Tolex.

SOLD

2. rokkitt

rokkitt

Jun 7, 2007
    bronx, nyc
    that is sweet !

I just got a double gig bag, ....

but it is GREEN

so with this RED cab,

I would look like X-mas time walking into the club!!!!

sure is a good deallllllll

al

3. fenderhutz

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    :rolleyes:

4. pbass2go

pbass2go

Dec 19, 2004
    Apple Valley, MN
    There isn't much more to say about this cabinet that hasn't been said already in all the threads.

This particular cabinet is immaculate. As stated, the tolex is in new condition and the sound is as full and round as anyone could want.

We ran my LMII through it, also my SuperRedhead, I have not heared the standard Eminence speakers, but the Celestions in this cab are amazing. They handled the low B on my 6-string effortlessly

The only reason I did not pick it up is I am looking for a smaller cabinet to go with my LMII. I have goliath II's and this cab is taller than them. Someone out there needs to pick up this cabinet before I change my mind.... :p

Cheers,
    :bassist: :bassist: :help: :bassist:

5. fenderhutz

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    No reasonable local offer refused.

6. seventhson

seventhson Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    if you want to ship it let me know.

7. Kingskippy2001

Kingskippy2001

Aug 12, 2008
    Ohio
    "Yeah, what he said" I live in Southeast Ohio, near Parkersburg, Wv. So if you feel like shipping PM me. OR, we are 321 miles apart, 5 hrs and 43 minutes. Halfway would be Morgantown. Feel like a 3 hour joyride? Pm me if interested. BTW.. I do have paypal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.