1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Like New MTD 535-24 #1904 Walnut Top, Ash Neck/ Ash Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Alphaman, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphaman

Alphaman Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    Bass is SOLD!
    FS/FT: Like New MTD 535-24. This bass plays like a dream. I know I will regret selling it once it's gone. The bass was manufactured for Jan 2010 NAMM but hasn't been played much. I can't find a mark on the bass. FS price is SOLD!$3300SOLD! shipped in the USA (International shipping will be based on a shipping quote) and fully insured. I'm really selling to pickup some cash for something else (non-bass but leisure related), but I have been tempted before with partial trades (5 strings only) +/- cash on a few select basses but they must be really nice. A couple basses of interest are Sadowsky jazz 5'ers (particularly a 5-24 with the humbuckers other Sadowskys ok too), Skjold 5'ers, LEJ 5, may even do a Musicman 5HH Sterling, Ray, Bongo, Anniversary, Big Al 5, etc... (Please offer trades by PM.)

Time for Specs and Pics:
    Walnut top with Ash body
    Ash Neck with 24 frets
    Birdseye Maple Fretboard
    MTD World logo
    MTD Hardshell case with hygrometer
    All Paperwork included

DSC01391. DSC01397.
    DSC01393. DSC01395.
    DSC01390. DSC01400.
    DSC01389. DSC01381.
    DSC01383. DSC01384.

2. SevenReasons

SevenReasons

Nov 18, 2005
    Alberta
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall Guitars, Ashdown Amps
    Weight??? And Wow!!

3. Alphaman

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    Bass is just over 9 lbs.

Had a person that was interested internationally and to clarify things...The quoted shipped price is for USA shipping. I would ship it to you internationally but you must pay for the shipping fees associated with shipping it to you. In other words this price does not include international shipping.

4. morebassbaby

morebassbaby Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2001
    Illinois
    I'm buying it! Pm to follow shortly :)

5. dece

dece That would be me Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Northern Virginia
    nice

6. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

Perfect woods IMHO, just beautiful!:cool:

7. Georges Abitbol

Georges Abitbol Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2005
    Paris, France
    This bass has all the specs I would ask to Mr T. if I could pull the trigger.
    Really nice!

8. Alphaman

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    Bass is sold to morebassbaby! Whew, I had 3 purchase offers within an hour of getting this message. Morebass will be happy when he gets the bass. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.