1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT-Line 6 FM4 filter modeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Andrew311, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Andrew311

Andrew311

Aug 13, 2009
    Hutchinson, MN
    Looking to trade or sell my FM4. I bought it to use as an envelope filter and synth, but I just bought an MXR bass envelope filter and an EHX Bass Micro-Synth so I won't be needing it.

I won't be able to get pictures up until tomorrow but it's in pretty good condition with only a few dings in the chassis (the thing's built like a tank.) It still has the stickers on it with the descriptions of what the knobs do for each model.

I'm looking for a 105Q bass wah or an MXR Carbon Copy. Shoot me any offers you have though. Of course $150 shipped would be nice too. :p

2. Andrew311

Andrew311

Aug 13, 2009
    Hutchinson, MN
    BUMP.

Forgot I had this listed. Still looking to sell it but my 105Q and Carbon Copy needs have been met.

I have a picture of it now and I discovered that one of the threaded cover things on the expression pedal input jack is cracked. It still stays on there and the jack is sturdy as it ever was (I assume it's mounted to the circuit board)

The trades I'm interested in now would be a Soundblox Multiwave Pro Bass Distortion mostly. (plus cash on my end)

I'm also thinking about building a Warmoth Gecko 6 fretless so I'm open to some black 6-string hardware.

Let me know what you have, worst I can do is say no thanks.

$150 shipped.