1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Line 6 G50 Wireless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Corevalay, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    SOLD ON EBAY...

Hey Guys,
    After finding out my Sennheiser EW100 wasn't usable because it was a 700mhz unit, I sought out to buy a new wireless. I JUST bought this G50 from another TBer, maybe a week or two ago. Right after I bought the Line6, another TBer listed a rackmount Sennheiser EW100 which I promptly picked up. I personally like Sennheiser and the rackmount was perfect.

So, in light of the situation I'm relisting the G50 I just purchased! Here's a link to the original thread with photos and info...

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f213/line-6-g50-pedal-tote-green-rhino-micro-amp-b-894377/

I turned on the unit when I received it to make sure everything was working, played with it for 5 minutes and that was it. It's in perfect working order and was exactly as described in the original thread.

I'm just asking to get back what I paid for it at $275 shipped CONUS.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, Thanks!

[DEL]I would also be willing to trade it plus $$$ for a Korg DTR1000 rackmount tuner if you've got one. Thanks![/DEL]

Sorry, no more trades

2. Would you be interested in a trade for effect pedals? i have a Mint EBS ValveDrive, Fulltone BassDrive, Analogman Stereo Bi-Chorus with deep switch, Tech21 Bass Boost Chorus. I also have a MXR 10 band EQ, Korg Pitchblack plus and a Boss Flanger with Guitar and Bass inputs. I have the PT Jr with the softcase too. let me know if anything interests you.

Peace
    Dave

3. Corevalay

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sorry Dave, Not looking for any pedals.

4. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    PM sent.

5. chepo06

chepo06

Mar 5, 2009
    Pm sent

6. If you're intersested in the 1000 then certainly you'd like the 2000! I have one....

7. Corevalay

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    All PM's replied to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.