1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Line 6 Verbzilla & Vox Satchurator

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by remy26, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    Both pedals in like new condition with original boxes.

The Line 6 Verbzilla is a really nice reverb pedal with tons of options. I've used it with bass and I think works pretty well. The only somewhat negative thing is that if you run it on batteries, it eats them pretty quickly. Obviously not an issue with a power supply (which isn't included).

[DEL]$45 shipped in US only.[/DEL] SOLD!!!

The Vox Satchurator is a pretty good distortion pedal. I've never tried it with bass, but it sounds really good on guitar. I would imagine that there would be some low end loss, but no first hand knowledge of this.

$70 shipped in US only.

Paypal preferred. I would trade both for a decent delay pedal. I'll consider other pedals if you want to offer anything, but I'm not really looking for anything else.

IMG_0306.
    IMG_0305.
    IMG_0308.
    IMG_0307.

2. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    Satch is still available. I might be tempted by a chorus pedal if you have one sitting around...

3. Free bump b/c I keep KICKING MYSELF for missing this Verbzilla by only a few hours.... :rollno: Thanks for passing on a great price.

4. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    Thanks for the bump! I have to say that it was the fastest sale I've ever made on TB!

5. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    Bump!

6. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2009
    North Central Ohio
    Bump

7. remy26

remy26 Supporting Member