1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Line6 X3 Live - perfect condition with case.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by stflbn, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Line6's most advanced "Pod" in floorboard form. This unit is in perfect condition. It has been gigged a few times, but it has not been beat up, toured, or rattled around in trucks. All knobs, switches, ports, display work perfectly on it.

Amps, Cabs, Modelling, Effects, PLUS the excellent ability to combine two rigs at once, switch back and forth at will, etc. You can produce some very deep and aurally complex bass sounds with this.

Works fantastic for guitar, as well as vocals. With the ability to run two signal chains you can also run your bass and vocals through the X3 at the same time using different settings, etc. Very adaptive and highly functional for Live or studio use. Hooks up directly to computers via USB. Fully supported drivers, and Apps from Line6. And X3 includes all expansion packs for guitars, bass, etc that have been released.

Has multiple ways to connect to PowerAmp, traditional Amp Head, Mixing Console, etc. Once nice addition is when sending to an Amp Head you can control Bass/Mid/Treble of everything going out which adapts all patches at the same time, so you can tweak the rig for each room or venue. No more tweaking patches at a gig to get rid of low end, or mids, etc. Just tweak the frequencies going out to your amp when setting up so your sound is perfect for that room.

Comes with original box, power cable, USB cable, and Gator soft Case that form fits the unit.

Only reason I'm selling is that it's complete over-kill for the project I've just joined into. When I bought it I was doing a lot of home studio and cover band work and needed tons of different sounds at my fingertips (or feet). This was perfect for it. Now I just won't be making use of the versatility.

Lets say $375 shipped with everything mentioned above.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Sold to TB member 'fundamental'. Payment received. Ships out tomorrahhh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.