1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Loaded MIJ Geddy body, Blocked Squier VM Jazz Neck, Pearloid Jazz Pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lavmonga, Mar 1, 2013.

1. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    Bought a Geddy body, made in Japan, just wanted the neck for my Precision project, so here's the body so I can make up for some of the dough I spent. Loaded. I have some old Jazz knobs if you'd rather have them than the chrome domes. $320 shipped ConUSA

photo3_zpscce3410c.

photo2_zps9d49f83b.

photo1_zps46c66a14.

IMG_0014_zps9a8af2ac.

IMG_0012_zpsdc296e92.

Up next: Loaded Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Neck with blocks and binding. When I got this neck, the Squier logo had been somewhat harshly sanded off. I smoothed it out and then it looked naked, so I made a old style Jazz logo and coated in a about 12 layers of Tru-Oil. Looks pretty sweet if you ask me. It's NOT A FENDER NECK, IT IS A SQUIER. Squier serial info still on the back of the headstock. Comes with tuners and string tree.$120 shipped ConUSA SOLD

IMG_0017_zps2e0fd9e6.

IMG_0018_zps8ec53ad7.

IMG_0019_zps761da900.

IMG_0020_zps60349791.

2. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Hopedale, MA
    I'm the Squier of Fenderbirds
    PM sent on the neck, and I'll be in the city this weekend. Let's meet up!

3. If the neck fall through and you would ship to Canada,,I will take it.:bag:

PM.d

4. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    Neck on hold for Knigel.

5. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    Neck conveniently sold locally to Knigel.

6. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Hopedale, MA
    I'm the Squier of Fenderbirds
    And now installed on my parts jazz bass! Thanks for meeting up this morning!

7. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    Sale pending on the Geddy

8. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    Geddy sold. Only the pg remains.