1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Lot of 15 pedals! DOD Digitech Boss Ibanez Daphon - New Reduced Prices!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by musicelectronix, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    Lead Designer, Zeibek Boutique Pedals
    I decided to unload a part of my personal pedal collection. Most of them purchased to be used as backups and I have no use for the rest. Most of these never saw a gig and have around 2 hours play time tops. As I said, these were backups. If there is something missing, I will write it below. along with specific details.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1- DOD FX-20B Stereo Phaser. It works without problems. I am the original owner of this. This is an earlier model, back in the time when DOD pedals were made in USA. Cosmetically 9/10, didn't see much use. $40 shipped Conus

2- DOD FX-55C Supra Distortion. It works fine. This made it to my main pedalboard and been there for about a year. There was a sticker (seen in the pictures) at the bottom side. I used to mark the pedals to remember its settings when there is a duplicate in my pedalboard(such as groove overdrive or rhythm overdrive). There is some residue that can be removed with acetone I guess. Cosmetically it's 8/10. $25 shipped Conus

3- DOD FX-55C Stereo Flanger. It works fine. It made into my pedalboard for about 2 weeks, then I was able to repair my original made in USA one. This is one of the DOD pedals that surprises me with the effect quality. Cosmetically it is 9/10. This one came from eBay recently. There is a tiny paint chip thingy that I have noticed when I am writing this and have no idea how it got there :) $30 shipped Conus SOLD!

4- Digitech Bad Monkey. This actually had like 3 min.s use to ensure it was working properly. Other than that is in like new condition, if we do not consider the dust it was collecting. I have to original box for this, since I purchased it recently. Cosmetically it is 9.9/10 and it is essentailly brand new. I just got one via trade (was a good offer that I couldn't resist) and this newer one should go. $35 shipped ConusSOLD!

5- Digitech Grunge. I got this via Ebay recently, so I am not the original owner. Ad said it worked fine and when I recieve the pedal, the footswitch wasn't working and had 2 screws missing. I immediately opened up only to see that someone tried to mod it for true bypass and damaged the electronic switching circuit (everyone is an electronics tech these days!!!). Bad eBay experience. Foot switch doesn't work it! It works in effects mode only, which works fine. Cosmetically it is 9/10. Would work fine with a true bypass pedal or recording. $15 shipped Conus or free with additional two pedal purchase

6- DOD YJM308. I purchased this again very recently and it works fine. Eventhough the effect is really good, I like my original DOD 250 preamp/overdrive better. Considering the relative price to original vintage 250, I thought it was worth a try. Well, I was right, it really sounds awesome. The fact that it doesn't have status led makes it unacceptable for me so I am taking a hit on this one. I have the original box for this and it is cosmetically 9.99/10. $30 shipped conus.

7- Boss MT-2 Metal zone. It works fine. This actually makes a shreding powerfull distortion. Semi-para EQ makes it extremely versatile. A real good effect and a hidden gem for bass IMO. Cosmetically it is 9/10 with some scratches and a really tiny paint chip right (somewhat visible in the pictures). I just acquired a like new one in a trade, so this one must go. this is one of the few pedals that I am not the original owner. $50 shipped conus.

8- Ibanez TS-7 Tube Screamer. It works fine. Well, everyone knows what this is. It has the TS-9 circuit with infamous 4558 inside with tone lok enclosure. I am not the original owner and they guy previously owned this had removed the bottom pad and replaced it with velcro. I have 4 other various tube screamers and definitely do not need this one. Cosmetically 9/10 and the price is $25 shipped Conus.

9- Ibanez DS-7 Distortion. It works fine. This is also a good one. I bought it in a mad GAS (which I still have and completed my mission) to have all tone lok pedals. Then again got one in a trade offer brand in new box, so this one has to go. Classic distortion sound. Cosmetically 9.5/10 and price is $25 shipped Conus.

10- Ibanez SH-7 7th heaven. It works fine. One of the Ibanez marketting disasters and they discontinued it. They advertise this as a distortion, but it really is a fuzz with increased bass response. Again one of the pedals that I do not need two. Cosmetically it is 9.9/10 and the price is $30 shipped Conus

11- Daphon Tuner. Last thing I need is another tuner. I works fine, mainly stayed on the shelf. Daphon is actually the production facility that Ibanez Soundtank series were produced back in time. Then they revoked the contract and start building their own pedal line. It works surprisingly good. It relies on an eprom that samples the frequencies and it is accurate as far as my tu-2 goes. It has a 2 second or so response time when you hit the string and *sometimes" it acts funny with low E. I am sure it isn't true bypass, but the bypass mode is undistinguishable with dry signal. It is a lot better than cheap behringers with all metal construction. Cosmetically it is 9.9/10 and I have the original box. $25 shipped Conus.

12- Ibanez SB-7 Bass Synth. It works fine and I am not the original owner. It has some kind of carpet fibers at the bottom, possibly they stuck there when the velcro removed. It actually is a very versatile funky unit at a fraction of the higher priced models. Not my thing though. I also have another one and this has to go. Cosmetically 9/10 the price is $40 shipped conus because of the bottom carpet fibers:) SOLD

13- Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/Flanger. It works this is one of the few that actually made its way into my pedal board for a long period of time. I liked the versatility and effects quality. It saw some use and it is 8/10 cosmetically. I don't use it anymore and again have already a new in box version for my collection. $35 shipped Conus.

14- Ibanez SM-7 smash box. I used this a lot when I play guitar. This really is one of the hidden gems of the gui**** world. It has a unique high gain distortion with good string seperation. It isn't chaotic at all, rather sits nicely in a mix with right amount ot bass and midrange. Cosmetically it is 8/10 and the price is $30 shipped conus.

15- Las but not the least Ibanez FZ-7 fuzz. the thing captured my attention was the damage mods, intended to simulate torn speaker response. To be honest, I don't think it does that :) cool mod nonetheless. It doesn't sound like a vintage fuzz, I used to record guitar parts with this for chaotic raging "out of the box" tones. It is 9.9/10 cosmetically the price is $25 shipped Conus.

Ok now about the trades. I am always interested in cool rack stuff. My specific interests include modelling guitar preamps (due to recent events, I decided to give them a try. But they SHOULD be rack units.) Behringer V-Amp Pro (guitar one) is a good example.

A digitech whammy is always welcome as well as studio multi-effects units, especially ones with reverb engines. Other than those, rocktron hush super C or equivalant and peavey rockmaster preamp are two other things I would strongly consider. In that note, many all tube guitar preamps and poweramps are also welcome. Eventhough they really do not fall inside the description of analog preamps, I especially like older Digitech units, such as GFX-1 twin tube or 2101.

As you can see, I am trying to improve my guitar recording gear, so I may be open to many things that I do not know about :) PM me with trade offers.

2. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    PM'd

3. deekay911

deekay911

Nov 4, 2007
    Charleston SC
    Pm on DOD FX-55C Stereo Flanger

4. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    all PMs returned. FX55C may be on hold, haven't recieved the payment or confirmation yet. I will hold it till the fellow TB'er contacts again.

I Forgot to mention, all items will be shipped with USPS Priority mail in 24 hours, will be packed professionally with bubblewrap and peanuts. The prefered payment method is PayPal.

5. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    FX55 is sold, rest is available.

6. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    Bump for reduced prices! I intend to sell those qucikly, so I took $5 of each. The ones do not sell till saturday evening will go to eBay.

7. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX
    Updated the original message bump
    Also the last bump before eBay :)

8. musicelectronix

musicelectronix

Jul 8, 2007
    Hüstın, TX