1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: LOTS OF COOL PEDALS (some rare, some medium rare)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by loveandbass, Apr 14, 2011.

1. trying to sell some cool stuff i have so i can get a boomerang

boss ce2 - vintage, long dash, MIJ, silver screw, serial 0200 dates it to jan 81 - $80

Electro Harmonix Hot Tubes - vintage, solid state tube emulator, very rare pedal, dated 79 - $175

Ibanez TS9 - mint, reissue but with a socketed jrc 4558 chip installed. socket lets you interchange chips at your will. - $70

Boss od1 - vintage, MIJ, early 1980, rare - $125

Keeley 2 knob compressor - mint, just got all new guts from keeley - $150

Korg G5 Bass synth pedal - very rare pedal that rivals the deep impact in terms of synth epicness - $275

Boss dsd2 - pretty odd delay/sampler pedal that sounds better than most digital delays - $60

DISCLAIMER: all pedals are in working order. Some of them have some scratches and paint chips being that they are old.

For the korg g5, I listed this on its own a little while ago but thought i would throw it in this listing. However, those that PMd me from the initial post will get first dibs and i will be contacting them today.

I am looking for a boomerang (preferrably III) but would consider the old version as well. I am also looking for the following gear:

Modulus Q5
    some sort of 2x10 cab
    deep impact
    meatball or comparable envelope goodness
    any other unique pedals (not necessarily boutique, but nothing thats really easy if you know what i mean)

2. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    PMd

3. bUmP

4. pm's responded and bumpage.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021