1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Lots of Pickups!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dlegault, Apr 27, 2009.

1. dlegault

dlegault

Nov 11, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    All of these are in used condition, some in better than others... here goes. All J pickups are for a standard bridge J route.

DiMarzio Model J - $40 shipped
    This is an older model j (probably from around 1994), but still works and sounds great. Leads aren't too long, and the cover is a little beat up, as you can see in the picture.

[​IMG]

Seymour Duncan Basslines Quarter Pounder (SJP-3) - $40 shipped (pending)
    This was installed in my fretless for about a month before I got a Nordstrand to replace it.

[​IMG]

Ibanez AFR p/j set - $50 shipped
    No pots or preamp included, just the pickups. These came out of an SR800, I have no idea what became of the pots or pre that these were wired with.

[​IMG]

Fender '51 CIJ single coil p pickup - $50 shipped
    Stock pickup from a 2008 CIJ Fender '51 reissue.

[​IMG]

Ibanez DX p/j set + preamp and pots - $35 shipped
    These came out of an active soundgear. To be honest, I have no idea if the preamp works (or how it was wired initially), but I'll include it along with the pots if desired.

[​IMG]

Yamaha stock p pickup - $20 shipped (pending)
    This came out of a 1994 Yamaha BB200.

[​IMG]

Random p/j set - $20 shipped
    I have no idea where these came from... they may be SX pickups, but I really have no clue.

[​IMG]

I'd be interested in trades (+cash where applicable) towards p pickups (nordstrand, dimarzio, and basslines preferred)
    musicman splittable pickups

2. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass What key is this?

May 26, 2005
    Bremerton, WA
    pming you!!!!!!!!!

3. dlegault

dlegault

Nov 11, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    quarter pounder and yamaha p sold pending payment.

thanks kitsapbass!

4. dlegault

dlegault

Nov 11, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    bump!

5. dlegault

dlegault

Nov 11, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    offers?

6. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    I'm interested in that single-coil P pickup. Let me look around just a little bit more, though.