1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT LOWER PRICE Avatar 2x10, 2x12 Neo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MooseLumps, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooseLumps

MooseLumps Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    My expectations were to high, I’ve lowered the price on these

I've got two Avatar bass cabs that make a great stack together, both in great condition with a little cat hair (I will endeavor to remove) and some wear on the carpet. Both have the extended X-MAX Neo's and sound very sexy. The tweets and crossovers have never given me a lick of trouble. Both cabs are 8 ohm.
    Here is Avatar's website with info on the cabs.
    $325 for the 2X12
    SOLD (Sold)
    prices include shipping
    Stock pictures for reference, Pictures on request.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I'll drive up to 200 miles to meet you, as long as you drop $ for actual trip cost(one way) based on receipts. I'm in Moscow, ID. Very Near Pullman, WA.

As far as trades are concerned, I'd like to get into 1 or more Carvin LSx1503.
    Perhaps if you are short on cash but have woodworking knowledge and tools you could build me on of greenboy's fEARful cabs or one of Bill Fitzmaurice's Omni 15 cabs.
    Other cabs are the preferred trade, I want to get into 15's right now, particularly if they are three way.
    amps are an acceptable offer...
    I'm really Gassing for a mesa 400 or 400+or a Carvin BX1200.

As with any of my trades, almost anything of value is of fair game. Stereo stuff
    parts for a dodge d-50/mitzu mighty max
    Rio Karma
    Basses
    X-Box Stuff
    Computer junk
    Good Books
    A truck
    Guitar stuff
    The list goes on,

2. PM Sent!

3. LowBSix

LowBSix Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 25, 2008
    818 ~ 805 ~ L.A.
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    Are the cabs still available?

4. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    2x12 Still available, Bump

5. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Bump. Please buy my bass cab? It needs a new home with a good owner.

6. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Price drop

7. pm'd again!
    looks like i'm getting both of these :bassist:

8. That should kill with the Avatar 2x12 that you allready have.What head are you running?

9. i'm using a 1970's ampeg v4b as my main head. it already sounds sick with the 212 i got from you, and my goal is to use these 2 with another amp and have one side running clean and the other with effects. but the first thing i'm doing is running them all on the ampeg in unison.. should be killer.
    my neighbors are in for a real treat!

10. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    2X12 is going to live with his brother in NY. Thank you to all who were interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.