1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT? Mark Bass Little Mark I (yes, Mark I)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ModulusAcacia, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    I just bought a Mesa m-2000 and it's the tone I've had in my head for years, so off goes the Mark bass Little mark I. The little mark I is very similiar to the Little Mark II except it doesn't have the VPF control, and it's bright frickin' yellow. I still have the original manual, unfilled warantee card, and hell, even the original beat to hell box. It's seen a few gigs and has a few minor scratches on the top and bottom from being loaded in and out of my amp bag with cables next to it. I make it sound worst then it really is though. I'd says it's cosmetically a 95% and functionally 120%. :) This amp is a tank. I love it's size and power, but like I said, the Mesa is the tone in my head.

I would really like to trade it plus cash for an Eden wt-300 or 400 but would sell it outright for $450 + shipping. Let me know what you've got

Pics will be posted soon I promise...

Attached Files:

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Please keep it around till at least Saturday for the GTG! I can think of at least 1 person that wants to try it out :D

3. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000
    I think that can be arranged. :smug: The next question is should I bring it AND the M-2000?

4. Gornick

Gornick

Jun 23, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    PM sent.

5. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000
    bump with pics coming today...

6. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000
    more pics

Attached Files:

7. how old is this model? can't find much info out there...

-paul

8. LMI...what the?!?!

Bump for a great TBer!

9. scuz

scuz You can't be angry ALL the time!

Mar 24, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    I'm pretty darned interested if this little fella's still for sale. I do have a few questions though...

Like nonconformist, I'm having problems finding specs for this thing online anywhere. Is there a way to get a better quality, possibly close-up picture of the front and back panels? edit: Or better yet, scans of the sheet with the specs on it?

10. that would be insanely helpful. little info out there, but it looks sweet.

11. jwilson

jwilson

Sep 14, 2006
    Boston,MA
    i have a pdf of the manual for for this model. email or pm for a copy

12. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Bryan, TX
    I would trade you an Eden WT-330 if you were interested. PM me your #, and we'll talk! Check your PMs...

13. ModulusAcacia

Mar 22, 2000
    After hearing this through my new (new to me at least) SWR 8x8 tonight at practice I think i'm going to hold onto this thing. Sorry guys :( the only thing I may consider is a straight up trade for an Eden WT-400, even then I may not go for it. The 8x8 makes this thing sound WICKED!!!!

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Dang, dang, dang. I was reading through the whole thread and fixin' to PM an offer to buy it. Oh well. I'll move on down the classifieds.

-Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.