SOLD FS/FT: Markbass CMD 102P Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by KaseOfBass, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaseOfBass

KaseOfBass Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    Worked out another deal on something non-bass related to fund my GAS, I'm keeping this...

I bought this as a used item from Musician's Friend on 11-21-2010. It was listed as a condition "1" item and, from what the rep told me, had been purchased and almost immediately returned. So it arrived to me as new with full warranty. As most will know, these are great combo amps and I'd really rather keep it. But, GAS has ahold of me at the moment and has shifted me to wanting to go to a modular setup with 12's.

It has been gigged lighty and taken care of. Still in great shape with just a little peeling of the rat fur on either side of the amp itself (where I'd stick my tuner to the amp when not using my board). It is in perfect working order and I'm actually still using it. It's never had any problems whatsoever and has never been pushed. Never had the volume up past 11 o'clock with the gain at around 10 o'clock.

I'd like to get $800 shipped CONUS. Prefer a fee-less payment like USPS money order however, I'm open to discuss other payment options. Includes Markbass cover.

As for trades, I'm really only looking for the missing component to the rig I'm building now, an Aguilar SL112 cab. Probably goes without saying but, that would involve cash on your end.

Specs:
    SPEAKER - 2x10"
    TWEETER - piezo
    BASS PORT - front
    IMPEDANCE - 8 ohms
    SENSITIVITY - 101 dB SPL
    SPEAKER POWER HANDLING - 400W RMS (AES Standard)
    AMP OUTPUT POWER - 500W @ 4 ohm / 300W @ 8 ohm
    FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 40 Hz to 18 kHz
    CROSSOVER FREQUENCY - 3 kHz
    WEIGHT - 44 lbs / 19.9 kg
    HEIGHT - 18.9 in. / 47.9 cm
    WIDTH - 23.4 in. / 59.4 cm
    DEPTH - 18.7 in. / 47.5 cm
    PREAMP - solid state

Pics:
    P1000971.gif

P1000972.gif

P1000973.gif

P1000975.gif

2. KaseOfBass

KaseOfBass Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    I've got a potential deal working on some non-bass equipment locally. If that goes through before something happens with this, I'm keeping it.

Edit: Other deal worked out, I'm keeping this.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.